Friday, November 19, 2010

Girl Talk...

"Yes I promise baby. Sex In the City 2 was..... way better than the first one. ....Honestly."
Hello! How do you do?  Thanks for reading Drew The View!
     So my lady went to girls' night tonight, she comes back and asks me, "Who did I think she was in "Sex In The City"..... What? "What character would I be in Sex In The City, because out of our group, the girls said I would be SJP." Who? "Sarah Jessica Parker, you know, Carrie."
    Now ladies do I have to answer this with a response?  Did my lady talk to herself and have a conversation that goes....."The girls said I'm Carrie but I'll ask Drew, he'll tell me the truth."  Does she think there is little gay man trapped inside my body somewhere?  Anyway I said, "Yes." "Yes what?" "Yes you are definitely SJP baby."
    Fellas, don't make the mistake of watching these "exclusively" chick movies.  A romantic comedy is cool, but don't go see Sex In The City or Twilight type shows. No matter how much you think your being a good boyfriend, you'll have to participate in discussions concerns these "films."  Your welcome.  Thanks for reading! I love you!-Drew The View
"You're SJP baby. You'r SJP!"
 

1 comment: